Sunday, February 13, 2011

A few pastel coloured forms


Sometimes, I have to demonstrate my students the use of different mediums, such as water colour , pastel, oil and acrylic etc. apart from pencil and charcoal application. I love to work with big students, they have diferent questions and problems with their paintings. I show them simple subject drawing in realistic manner. Most demonstrated works students take away , 'cause they see my works as an inspiration and source of starting. Below a few Pastel works I have recently done. they are good for private collection, you can hang in your drawing room or at your office . mostly small paintings within A4 and A3 size.

Click the pic and zoom in to see better

1.A married woman

2. A nude Model

3. A face of a boy
4. A young girl

5 A profile view of a Man

6. A model
7. A beautiful face.
All are on a coloured paper and with soft oil pastel.
Hope , my viewers will be delighted in watching these works.
Your view and remarks will be appreciated .
For buying my works you can contact at albertashok@gmail.com

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a wonderful talent you have.
I have admired your work in pastels
and watercolor. Very Beautiful.

I Spend a number of years painting
but my eyes are not what they once
were...so I have enjoyed the art
of others since I have been social
networking. I found that I really
loved watercolors...and also using
acrylics...as watercolors. They are
interesting using water color washes etc. Keep up the good work
love. Thank you for sharing your
work with us...

Much Love, Mardy