Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Small Works of Art: Water Colour

I had a lot exercise on experimenting my art work. whenever I had time I used to take some experiment on colour, style, formationand subject etc. as a result I learnt a lot technique and skill
Below a few example, they are priced from 5000 to 15 ,000, :
1) A haunted House, water colour on a brown rough surfaced paper, 46 x 36 inches ,


2) Mask of sacrifice, wate colour on a handmade paper,20 x 30 inches, the thought is innocents are being killed in the name of god, religion or any allibi/excuse.


3) women at afternoon, 16 x 11 inches, water colour, I tried to explore a new idoms of paintings


4) two village women, 16 x 12 inches,


5) two women returning home,17 x 11 inches, mixed media , water colour


6) garva dance( through nine night) 16 x 11 water color, I tried an unique style of expression


7) Harvest season in Bengal( peasant women) 16 x 12 a tempera style opaque painting


This Is my Personal Blog created for my known people, Not for Public at large! for my close friend, not for galleries, and foreigner. People comes my home to collect them or some time I send through courier when I am satisfied with my price.




1 comment:

chickiekatz said...

Your artworks are beautiful. I love the cat vase.