Wednesday, August 6, 2008

My Acrylic Paintings A few samples

I have painted a few big canvases, Here are some examples.
Mostly my style are realistic, Because , i know the anatomical drawings in detail, so i feel always to show my skill whenever I have time. i dont like very critical compositions.

1) The bull in moon light, 24 x 36 inches on canvas I expect this painting would bring me 50, 000/ INR


2) This Flute Girl is a part of my 'Sunflower of Happiness' series
size 24 x 30 inches , Acrylic on canvas , price 10,000INR


3) This village girl is big canvas 48 x 72 inches , life size.acrylic on canvas
Price 30,000 INR.


4) Baul : stoical ministrel of Bengal, this portrays The life of Baul Community people , They sing mostly spiritual songs and social mores . Big canvas , $8 x 72 inches Price 50,000 INR.



5) Woman in wet cloth.. A look of a woman in bengal where water bodies are abundant filled with lilies and lotuses, It is also a big canvas, 48 x 72 inches, Acrylic on canvas, Price 50, 000 INR



This Is my Personal Blog created for my known people, Not for Public at large!
for my close friend, not for galleries, and foreigner. People comes my home to collect them or some time I send through courier when I am satisfied with my price.

1 comment:

Cristin said...

With a large variety of unique and creative works of art, we promise to deliver superb, distinctive designs that will exquisitely adorn your space. canvas wall decor